Thursday, November 15, 2018

Long Time No Blog

It has been several years since my last blog entry and of course many changes have occurred. I'm not even sure how this will turn out.  Big change, I'm older of course and now have seven grandchildren.  Jennifer (daughter) and her husband Jeff still live in Texas and have three children, Julia, J.C. and Jetta.  Susan (daughter) and husband Andrew live in Virginia with their two children Molly and Andrew.  Matt (son) and his wife live in Missouri with their two daughters, Caroline and Victoria.  There are many stories to pass on to them about grandparents and family. Hopefully I'll be able to continue this adventure.  If I'm able to connect a picture with this, you'll notice it is several years old, Caroline and Victoria have not yet had opportunity to be in a family photo.  Regardless, enjoy. -30-

No comments:

Post a Comment